My scalp was getting thinner every day and I was losing a lot of hair each day. So I tried everything: lot of shampoos and oils. But this is what worked for me:
- Anti-fungal shampoo/solution (Ketoconazole based) I used Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Solution. Check it out here: https://bit.ly/2K1T9RK
- Dr Batra’s Hair Fall Control Oil. Check it out here: http://amzn.in/4PkapZL
- TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo. Check it out here: http://amzn.in/5FqCEW8
- TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner. Check it out here: http://amzn.in/1Suzy5n
- Better diet containing more protein: eggs, walnuts and pulses.
- Extra zinc, vitamin C and B.
I bought the above items from local supermarket. I applied Anti-fungal solution once a week. Apply Anti-fungal solution before bath and leave it on for 3-5 minutes. Wash your hair, then apply the conditioner first (not the shampoo), wash and then apply the shampoo. Please don’t use warm water because it damages hair. Use lukewarm or room temperature water for washing your hair.
Use the oil in night. Gently message the oil in affected areas of scalp. Leave it on overnight. I did it almost every day. I took extra vitamins and zinc every day in the morning.
For the first few days you might lose some extra hair but at least follow this regime for two weeks and you will see the difference. This regime does not and cannot stop genetic balding/thinning, so if you don’t see any results at all, then you are out of luck.